Go Fund Me!



I've started a Go Fund Me campaign to help pay for my university education. Sad to say, but if this campaign fails then I will have to drop out. I'd hate for six years to go down the drain. Even worse, I'd hate for a promise I made to my mother go unfulfilled. 

Help me so that I can help others. 

I'm offering up some very creative rewards for those who donate. 

Part of the reason I haven't updated lately is because of how busy I've been with my schooling. 

Also, this blog will be undergoing some changes; visual updates, and more diverse content. It isn't going away. It's going to be better. Stick around. You'll like what you see. 

Below is the link to my Go Fund Me. 

If you'd be kind and donate, pass the link on as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/riley-joyce-university-funding




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14,965 Days

The Long Walk--Thoughts on Lockdown

House of Jane Part III: Meeting Mr. Knight(ly)